FOH'ers Daily Smoke

8 hours ago, Wookie said:

is that a 1983 Auslese? dont know them well. but love spatlese, auslese....hell all the german whites

In fact it’s a Fuder 83 bottling, not a 1983! The year is 2011, so it’s still sweet. This maker (Maxim Grünhaus) often makes four different Auslesen from the same Abtsberg vineyard. You know, to keep things simple.

• Haha 1

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 minutes ago, RDB said:

So, how do those things smoke? Enquiring minds want to know...

Very good right now IMO and better than even 6 months ago.  Just revisited one from a box yesterday.  Lots of black cherries, dark chocolate and slight cloves.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Goodfortune said:

How did you like the Old Carter Batch #5? I came across the Batch #3 and Batch #4 but couldn’t pull the trigger. Worth the price?

I most definitely think it is! The close you get to retail the better but either way they make great whiskey! I've had interactions with the owners they are great people! Batch 4 is higher rye, but this batch 5 is a creme brulee bomb! 

9 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

I know there's a lot of haters out there but I'm a big fan of the hard seltzers.  Especially on a hot 90 degree afternoon.  Pairing with a TPO NOV-18 Rio Seco.

The truly lemonades are great and go great with a cigar on a hot day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Astar20 said:

The truly lemonades are great and go great with a cigar on a hot day

I agree with that.  Publix (our local supermarket) has a bogo sale right now on 12 packs so I got 4 yesterday lol.  One of them is the lemonades and while I do agree that they're great (and very refreshing on a hot day) depending on what I'm eating, doing or smoking, the lemonades can be a little too sweet but enjoyable nonetheless! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jvd1291 said:

Man the Mag 46'a i've had have been great! Why is it all explodey looking?

I have no idea ?. Was like that out of the box. Take a loo at my full review for this weeks comp. I have it up in the water hole 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

My first birthday smoke of the day.
UAO JUL 18 Cola with a nice merlot. Cheers 

Happy birthday to you! Have a wonderful day filled with lots of love, laughs and good cigars! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

My first birthday smoke of the day.
UAO JUL 18 Cola with a nice merlot.

Happy birthday!  Nice start

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerrybrowne said:

A Supremo gifted by my good friend Ed. Thank you! Still fresh but pretty good. I think these will age well!

Ed sounds like a good friend! Enjoy Paul!

• Like 2