• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1392970854_2020-04-2212_41_52.jpg.c78f99f37790339c4b30245f0f38c8b2.jpg
Punch Short de Punch TPO Sep 2019
The Punch Short de Punch is a new release by Habanos S.A. but in my opinion there's nothing 'short' about it. Firstly, its length is only 4 mm (or ⅙ of an inch) shorter than a robusto and secondly, it takes quite some time to smoke. A robusto would normally take me around 70 minutes to smoke but this took me 100 minutes to finish!
In regards to flavours, like the previous Punch Short de Punch cigars I've had, was all classic Punch...the sour cream, leather, cedar and Cuban twang was all there from beginning to end. Again, it wasn't a complex cigar, but if you like Punch in general then I'd recommend that you give this a try, after all, they do come in 10-count boxes.
This was the third one I've tried and it was similar to the first two. Flavourwise, they've been all quite sound. The first two were fresh, i.e. slightly wet, but this one has since settled with a little time in my humidor and was a beautiful change-of-pace enjoyed on a warm Autumn's day.

Any similarities to the Isla punch cuba RE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

My son's 1st birthday today. Smoking one of my all time favorites while he takes his nap. RyJ Churchill MUO JUL 14 with some iced  White Rock Coffee Lady of the Lake blend.

I’ve only 2 left of that same box code. I agree that they have been wonderful!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

My son's 1st birthday today. Smoking one of my all time favorites while he takes his nap. RyJ Churchill MUO JUL 14 with some iced  White Rock Coffee Lady of the Lake blend.

Congratulations to you and your family and happy first birthday to your son!

6 hours ago, bundwallah said:

An LGC MdO 2   ULA JUL 14 and some Cafecito de Cuba 

How was this?  I have a box of ULA-14 MDO4s that I haven't cracked.  Heard bad things from the forum about this box code though that they were underfilled and hard to smoke.  I have several 2017 boxes that are great right now but unsure about testing the waters on those 2014's after what I've heard. 

• Thanks 1

Started the day with a MUP OCT 18 Punch La Isla. Very good.

728d86ad2cac54754c91839f23bdb220.jpg

Great steak dinner with a very good 2013 Shiraz.
c4bd35df690f919c19f376539706519a.jpg

Wanted something special to smoke after dinner. Thought about a 2007 BBF or a 1966 Hamlet custom roll but went with a UPE JUN 12 Cohiba Piramides Extra. Good choice, it was outstanding.
2a784ef5b7ce89ad23a1a34fb9240280.jpg

Where’s the veggies?? looks good Gary!

Where’s the veggies?? looks good Gary!

I did have a Caesar Salad but it didn’t make the picture and I didn’t finish it. I also planned on some apple pie with Haagen Dazs Ice cream but was too full. Based on all that I think I had the veggies covered

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

How was this?  I have a box of ULA-14 MDO4s that I haven't cracked.  Heard bad things from the forum about this box code though that they were underfilled and hard to smoke.  I have several 2017 boxes that are great right now but unsure about testing the waters on those 2014's after what I've heard. 

No issues. Got 3 boxes of this code. Have smoked about 7 sticks. Draw is perfect and the flavours are smooth.  Fire one up!

• Thanks 1