FOH'ers Daily Smoke

3 hours ago, djrey said:
OCT ‘19 PLPC.
First PLPC. Aren't these supposed to have some power when young? This is near flavorless. Similar experience to a flavorless Magnum 46 from 2019 I had a few weeks ago. Starting to worry.
Edit- last half it came alive. But the first half just had nothing going on. Anyone else experience this?

I find that PLPC needs some time for the flavours to come together. Let them sleep for 5 years and then fire one up. A world of difference. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

I find that PLPC needs some time for the flavours to come together. Let them sleep for 5 years and then fire one up. A world of difference. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Yes I am aware that these are meant for aging and was by no means expecting a great experience. I just thought it was odd that the first half of the cigar was almost void of flavor. Good news is that it was beautifully constructed and did not require one touch up! Razor sharp. 

On 5/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, Mr.T said:

A two cigar night for me. It’s been a very stressful 3 days for my family. We live in Minneapolis just down the street from the 3rd precinct that was destroyed and where many businesses were looted and burned to the ground. National Guard are in our neighborhood and we have military helicopters nonstop and the sounds of tear gas and stun grenades being fired. Hard to explain to my 11 year old daughter. It’s heartbreaking and so very sad to see our neighborhood and wonderful city being destroyed..for those members in LA, NYC, Chi Town and all over be safe!! 

My heart breaks for you and all of those GOOD citizens out there.  I have many close friends and colleagues just outside the twin-cities/living in Minneapolis and I cant begin to explain how angry and sad I am for you all.  I feel horrible for you having to try and explain this to your daughter and hope this is not something that will effect the rest of her life in a negative way.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

Agreed. I have some 2017 and they are smoking beautifully, full of that caramel flavor 

• Like 2