• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

33 minutes ago, Devo said:

A Fuente - Rosado - R52 — This will always be one of my favorite non CC sticks!

Completely agree with you on this.  Fantastic smoke for the price and always consistent! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Prado: LGR JUN-19. Not really digging these. 

Bummed to hear that Steve. I have a box waiting for me at home that just got delivered from 24:24. I’ve never tried one before, flavor profile wasn’t to your liking? Think laying them down for awhile will help?

30 minutes ago, Goodfortune said:

Bummed to hear that Steve. I have a box waiting for me at home that just got delivered from 24:24. I’ve never tried one before, flavor profile wasn’t to your liking? Think laying them down for awhile will help?

Hey, you win some you lose some haha.  If we liked every cigar we ever smoked we would have nothing to worry about!

I would lay them down for a little while but certainly see for yourself.  I bought two boxes last year and have smoked 4 sticks now but just don't get much of anything from it (flavor or smoke wise).  Flavors have been minimal - damp tobacco, leather and dirt.  One dimensional from my experiences even when I dry box for several days.  Definitely don't take my word for it though and see for yourself because I know lots of people really like these and have since they came out.  I guess that's why we all have different tastes in cigars LOL.  I hope yours are better than mine have been.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Destro said:

Celebrating my daughter's birthday with a PSE2 from her birth month - MSU MAY 18.

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope you are celebrating in good health and happiness! 

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov
5 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope you are celebrating in good health and happiness! 

Thank you, brother!

37 minutes ago, Destro said:

Celebrating my daughter's birthday with a PSE2 from her birth month - MSU MAY 18.

Wish your daughter a happy birthday!  Love those E2s