• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 6/1/2020 at 9:44 AM, Kongelunden said:

SLR Churchill. Box code VCR ABR 01. Absolutely gorgeous - mild but still oh so flavourful. Still have legs for some years in it. Too bad these have been discontinued long ago, but happy I still have half a box left B)

JFxaeJx.jpg?2

I had one stick from 09(i think) and it was amazing. I'm a huge SLR fan but it's beyond me as to why HSA would retire such an amazing vitola from a legendary marca?

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:50 AM, Pigpen said:

Just had time for this JLP Petit Cazadore on a stroll around my village tonight. Not bad all things considered , another year and will be decent.

I hear ya. I purchased a box of the Cazadore’s from our host because they were cheap and cheerful. Of course, b/c they were so cheap I smoked the house down. Now I can’t touch them... it will be a LONG time before I pick up another box. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

July ‘19 Dip 2...anybody else love these more than the Monte 2? Perhaps I’ve never had a great Monte 2 though.

75066A11-DAD6-4C37-9A0E-506E3E66E97E.jpeg

Dip 2's blow Monte 2's out of the water.  Not even close.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

July ‘19 Dip 2...anybody else love these more than the Monte 2? Perhaps I’ve never had a great Monte 2 though.

I'm with you brother.  Dip 2's over Monte 2's if I have the choice, any day.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

I think a young Dip 2 is definitely better than young Monte 2 in my opinion.  Haven't had an aged Dip 2 yet.  A good Monte 2 with a couple years under it is pretty damn good though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^This. I agree the MC#2 benefit from aging and can be excellent. The recent young DIP#2 have been very smokeable young (late 2018-2019) I appreciate the different flavor profiles a lot. The 2014 MC#2 have been excellent so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is what it has come to.  What you resort to, when an Amazon Prime membership takes a whole week to get you your coffee beans.
Starbucks coffee and a Siglo VI.
Kind of like a Big Mac and a glass of Chateau Latour.

Which beans are you getting from Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk