• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

30 minutes ago, LLC said:

Which beans are you getting from Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavazza Super Crema.  I keep trying different boutique roasters, but I always come back to Lavazza.

Lavazza Super Crema.  I keep trying different boutique roasters, but I always come back to Lavazza.

Thanks for the quick reply. My go to for years has been Segafredo Extra Strong but the store I normally bought it from was closed for a long time and in Canada on Amazon it is third party sellers for that one and pricing and shipping aren’t great. I am on my second bag of Lavazza Gran Aroma and like it but don’t prefer it to the Segafredo. I just received a bag of the Gran Crema so I’ll try that next and based in your recommendation I’ll order a bag of the Super Crema to try.

2 hours ago, LLC said:

Thanks for the quick reply. My go to for years has been Segafredo Extra Strong but the store I normally bought it from was closed for a long time and in Canada on Amazon it is third party sellers for that one and pricing and shipping aren’t great. I am on my second bag of Lavazza Gran Aroma and like it but don’t prefer it to the Segafredo. I just received a bag of the Gran Crema so I’ll try that next and based in your recommendation I’ll order a bag of the Super Crema to try.

And maybe next time I will try the Segafredo Extra Strong.  I have never had it before, and I’m always on the lookout for other types of coffee to try.

• Like 1

Second to last CORO 2001. All savory and cedar, like the prior sticks. Not bad but not a rich experience. 
A5931615-19DF-45A4-BA03-80C9CB06FF8A.jpeg.2a072b792f9475a12d8b848cd683a744.jpegBCC6FF26-BC34-48C1-963F-5A2A7BF4F8CA.jpeg.557b0d84ee45d06f496f1e21eae70f85.jpeg

Holy moly you look like my father. Had to double take as I thought is was a younger picture of him. He is in his 70s now but you are definitely are a younger version of him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wertman said:

Couple of petit robo's back to back

Which one was better and why??

Close call but gotta give it to the PL Italia.  Second half was just all sweet caramel... delicious.  Dip was better from the jump but never reached the heights of the PL

• Thanks 1