• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, inter4alia said:

ESL Mar 19. My favorite young stick right now. 

20200604_161918.jpg

So you are advising a cut and smoke on this box? I have never had a Mag 50. How does it compare to the other Upmanns?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

So you are advising a cut and smoke on this box? I have never had a Mag 50. How does it compare to the other Upmanns?

If your box is anything like mine, I say cut and smoke. Honestly, I have not had the best of luck with the other vitolas in the magnum line. Maybe I had bad examples. Because of that, it's tough for me to compare the 50 with those. From what I've heard from others on FOH, the call to cut and smoke this vintage of the 50s is almost universal. Let's us know what you think if you decide to jump in. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

Cohiba 35th Anniversario tonight...

Espy or Gran Corona ?

23 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

I like the 50 the best of all the Magnum line. These and #2's are my faves of all of the current production Upmans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CampDelta369 said:

Thanks to @inter4aliafor posting on this and many other FOH posts on this Mag 50. Getting nice Coffee cream and nuts with some white pepper dust on finish. I’m covering the crack on the head with my finger and the draw pulls gobs of velvety smoke. Beautiful silky wrapper. ESL MAR 19 ? Cheers. Have a great weekend.

Nice! Glad you jumped in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1