FOH'ers Daily Smoke

7 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Fantastic 2013 SW. Wrapper is like silk, draw/construction is spot on (as usual). Just a perfect perfect cigar.  

EC184F03-642E-4718-8E1E-47242702AC05.jpeg

Jumping the gun on my first Mantua. Always a silly move but sometimes what the hey.  

4043DEBF-5E97-4F0F-9F23-0A47576A71C9.jpeg

It would be very hard to smoke the first one if I had a cab and would think of their value some years down the road. How did you like it ? 

• Like 3

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, saintsmokealot said:

Is this a good code for Lanceros? Thanks in advance

They look perfect but the three I have smoked from my sixer so far have tested my skills with the perfecdraw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[mention=2093]kmax[/mention] Thanks but I am referring to that specific code as I have a box with that code and with an earlier EL 17 code and truth be told the earlier box isn't the best examples in terms of flavor

I have a box of UAO JUL 18 and have smoked a few. Had one on my birthday in May and was very pleased. However I feel they need more time to shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 10:36 PM, Chucko8 said:

How did you find the Party #1 mate? I can’t say I’ve had much success with them.

I still find them young....Burn was a lil wonky. Had a few touch ups. Flavor wise was good. Could still do a few more months of settling down...Will smoke another end of the year. Apologies for the late reply, Curt. 

Cheers! Stay Safe Always...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sw15825 said:

It would be very hard to smoke the first one if I had a cab and would think of their value some years down the road. How did you like it ? 

I have never sold a cigar as tempting as it sometimes is (I’m looking at you BHKs). I buy ‘em to smoke ‘em. 

Way too young and not enough time in the humi yet to make a call but it certainly has punch (no pun intended). Will revisit around the holidays! 

• Like 4