• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

I know the Sig VI is one of your favorites, how is the Esplendidos Smoking?

Really good.  I have boxes from 2016, 2017, and 2019, and counterintuitively, the 2019s taste the best.  Go figure. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ 

So I am making my way through that box, and I'll get back to the other two boxes later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, torsion said:
Vegas Robaina XV Aniversario Regional Edition 2012.
It was either this or the Quai D'Orsay Capitolio for the Sublimes vitola tonight. For those that know the saying "Sun's out, gu.n's out"
Still chasing the taste from the first one I smoked a few years ago gifted by brother Mike Choi of Boutique Smokes which was lush.
This is the second from another batch I got, I had similar thoughts as I do with this one, weird start almost slight bitterness but it's subsided now I'm about half way (as I finish writing this post the flavour is delicious!)
Anyway enjoying the larger formats whilst our weather permits, we all know how quick it changes so I'm not chancing anything.
More big smokes coming over the next few days.
Peace to all
35ce357c9f884b59bdf319b28eb2ad0a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the note on this. Was eyeing this in my humidor. May have to fire this one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 hours ago, prshah25 said:

How was this cigar? Did it taste to young? I had got a 6 pack from the same clearance deal.. Contemplating if I should dig in or wait.. thoughts?

@prshah25 It was my first Corona Especiale ever, so take this with a chunk of salt... I think these will definitely improve, but this was terrific overall. There was a slight bitterness at the start and the very end, similar to what I found in the first 2017 PLPC I had a couple months back, but a tasty bitterness, not harsh or bad at all, and again, slight. I like to take notes when trying new cigars and staring off into space or into my whisky, but I kind of gave up on this one because I couldn't describe it well. It had coffee, nuttiness like almonds, very creamy smoke, kind of the same things I find in a lot of cigars I like, but much better versions of all those flavors and more. Might be the best cigar I've had this year. I'd say try one now ?

• Like 3