FOH'ers Daily Smoke

6 minutes ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

@prshah25 It was my first Corona Especiale ever, so take this with a chunk of salt... I think these will definitely improve, but this was terrific overall. There was a slight bitterness at the start and the very end, similar to what I found in the first 2017 PLPC I had a couple months back, but a tasty bitterness, not harsh or bad at all, and again, slight. I like to take notes when trying new cigars and staring off into space or into my whisky, but I kind of gave up on this one because I couldn't describe it well. It had coffee, nuttiness like almonds, very creamy smoke, kind of the same things I find in a lot of cigars I like, but much better versions of all those flavors and more. Might be the best cigar I've had this year. I'd say try one now ?

I will wait for 60 days to quarantine the cigars after its 2 month journey and give one a try.. thanks for the input:)

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I have one of those wives who makes me smoke my cigars out in the backyard. ?

Smoking a 1966 to celebrate the first of 17 days off work.  My biggest decisions for the next 17 days will be what cigars to smoke, what scotch to drink, and whether to jump in the ocean or the pool.

Well if anyone here deserves it... I still will profess bitter jealously. Enjoy Elliot. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1