• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

46 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

How was it Frank? Lives up to previous Italia releases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very good. Incoming full review shortly.  But its no LESF.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I have one of those wives who makes me smoke my cigars out in the backyard. ?

Smoking a 1966 to celebrate the first of 17 days off work.  My biggest decisions for the next 17 days will be what cigars to smoke, what scotch to drink, and whether to jump in the ocean or the pool.

2D728A3F-23CC-4C98-9313-B6E47EF50FE0.jpeg.7745d9224f0d817d94a057441013809f.jpeg

Vigia

27D1F2B5-6E57-4E32-B380-086BFBBCD158.jpeg.df80eb066f15eaabed0763aa5b7904bc.jpeg

Enjoy the break Elliot. Looking forward to your cigar photo journey along the way!

• Like 2

48. In front of the garage tonight. Wife usurped the back patio> [img]20200626_224300.jpg.9ad049d0d18725da2aef6e8855fc5a83.jpg
That Punch 48 looks tasty Daniel! Is it good Corona Gorda in your opinion? Punch 48 is on my Punch Review list and I really like Coronas Gordas.

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

That Punch 48 looks tasty Daniel! Is it good Corona Gorda in your opinion? Punch 48 is on my Punch Review list and I really like Coronas Gordas.

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Its not quite a corona gorda, but close. Its a hermoso #3. (Slightly less comfortable, imo). It's really a toss up for me. I'd say a good box of punch punch can get the edge over these, for my taste. These tend to be lighter and have more rounded flavors. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BoliDan said:

Its not quite a corona gorda, but close. Its a hermoso #3. (Slightly less comfortable, imo). It's really a toss up for me. I'd say a good box of punch punch can get the edge over these, for my taste. These tend to be lighter and have more rounded flavors. 

Thanks Daniel! Never had Punch Punch too, but always wanted to get 6er of these at least. How ironic that Mantua Italy ER is my first Punch experience.

For Monte 1 Virtual Herf Review, I couldn't pop in today since my sis has stye eye problem. Will let you know when I do the Monte 1 Virtual Herf review.