• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 minutes ago, djrey said:

I’m actually smoking the same box code PLPC right now. I find your tasting notes spot on. I find it to be quite mild which isn’t what I typically go for. Don’t these typically have some power when young? Do you think there is any potential for these to get stronger with age or maybe this box code is just more mild?

Yes, typically they have more strength at this age. Personally, I would smoke a few more from the box to see if it's an anomaly or if its typical of this box code and the cigars are milder overall.

If you smoke a few and they are mild in a median sense, then no, they won't probably get stronger with age.

• Thanks 1

LGR NOV 18 Divinos with thanks to [mention=6174]FatherOfPugs[/mention]

5f0b1e9e6e4f24c13b19b08d4f3fbc4f.jpg

Dat XIKAR Scissors! Is it works on any ring gauge even on 60+ Cuban Custom rolls? I'm choosing between XIKAR MTX Scissors and XIKAR M8 Cutter for straight cut.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI and Jack's Stir Brew coffee this morning...

And a Monte Dumas with a killer sunset this evening..

Beautiful pics Elliot.  Thanks for sharing and glad to see you're enjoying the time off with your family up there.  

21 hours ago, inter4alia said:

No. 4. Such a great morning stick. 

Completely agree with this statement.  

17 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Punch Punch on the beach. If I am sitting on the sand, it usually means that my wife asked me to sit with her.  She likes the sand for some reason.  I like looking at it, but I don’t like sitting in it.  Plus, the sand warms my drink up too fast.  Like putting a bottle of wine into an ice bucket, only instead of ice, it is filled with hot coals.

Well done sir! Living your best life.  

15 hours ago, Devo said:

Great golf round today with @StogieSteve23 and @GVan  with an even better post round cigar!  Thanks for the stick Steve! 

My pleasure Devo!  Great day on the links for sure and I'm glad you enjoyed the SdP.  

11 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

2012 LCDH Exclusivo Ramon Allones Superiores

2015 Edicion Limitada Ramon Allones Club Allones

2009 Edicion Regional Libano Ramon Allones Beritus
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which of the three did you like best?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dat XIKAR Scissors! Is it works on any ring gauge even on 60+ Cuban Custom rolls? I'm choosing between XIKAR MTX Scissors and XIKAR M8 Cutter for straight cut.

Anything larger than 54-56 and I’ll place the cigar in the blades and spin the cigar to cut through the cap and then finish the cut so I don’t risk any wrapper damage. I’ve had these for a couple years and have been pleased with them. It’s also a handy tool for purging the butane out of lighters before refilling them. I’d say pick up a pair.
  • Like 2