• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, nino said:

ABC - Air Bridge Cargo - or Atlas Cargo freighter in the background ?

Good to see - thanks !

Well spotted Nino. ABC 747 it is.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 99call said:

A cigar I'd love to have.  (unless you have giant hands) They almost looked to be rolled at 40rg, how was the draw?

Yes, these don't show up for sale very often. I bought the one I smoked a couple of years ago when I purchased a lot of Lonsdale singles and had been saving it. A couple of months a French collector sold me some harder to find singles and there were two 02 RG Lonsdales within it, so I decided to light the 00 up. I was a bit worried about the draw but it was perfect for me, just a little tighter than average. And my hands a bit above average size but the angle of the pics I take might have something to do with it. I once posted a pic of an Imperiales on FB and a couple of guys suggested that I was smoking a Coronas Claro.... ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NicPac said:

My family and I are on a little trip to the beach for a long weekend. Kids are napping so I’m enjoying this. Couldn’t help myself, it’s ROTT 

I've become a big fan of these.  Far better than the D series IMO.  Enjoy your beach weekend! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

I've become a big fan of these.  Far better than the D series IMO.  Enjoy your beach weekend! 

So far it’s a really nice smoke. I only bought a 6er of them. I’m sure I’ll end up with a box next time they are up. Thanks buddy! It’s some much needed down time. Then next week I’m down at Bandon Dunes with a few buddies. Nothing like a couple back to back trips to get a guy recharged!

• Like 4

Just now, NicPac said:

So far it’s a really nice smoke. I only bought a 6er of them. I’m sure I’ll end up with a box next time they are up. Thanks buddy! It’s some much needed down time. Then next week I’m down at Bandon Dunes with a few buddies. Nothing like a couple back to back trips to get a guy recharged!

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about.  I'll get to Bandon one day.  Everything I've seen, read and heard about that place is incredible.  I was supposed to go to Casa de Campo in the DR for a golf trip with 7 other guys in April.  Obviously, that didn't happen. Enjoy your trip there and keep it in the short grass! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about.  I'll get to Bandon one day.  Everything I've seen, read and heard about that place is incredible.  I was supposed to go to Casa de Campo in the DR for a golf trip with 7 other guys in April.  Obviously, that didn't happen. Enjoy your trip there and keep it in the short grass! 

You gotta get to Bandon. ASAP. It’s everything you’ve read and more. The place is perfect. This will be my 15th or 16th trip. I’m lucky, I can drive there. This is rescheduled trip that was supposed to happen in April as well. 

• Like 1