• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

Thanks @MigsG  supposed to be leather , pepper and spice per their website. I am getting more creamy nuts ? and hints of leather so far.  Slight pepper and spices starting now 1/3 in. Nice under medium to medium smoke. 
D742E580-1F60-4F32-A85B-69C25DFF1D8E.jpeg.459006d68687ffee2b615c466f990386.jpeg

That’s what I got from those, creamy nuts! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GVan said:

SCdlH Principe (LGR JUN-18) about 30 days in the humi since delivery and smoked awesome!  My 18's are right now smoking better than my 17's!  This one was pure sweetness on the cold draw and tastes of salt every third puff.  Who doesn't like salty - sweet?  Into a solid rotation with morning coffee of PLMC's, SCdlH P's and Parti shorts -- YEAH !!!

The Morning coffee stick is still my favorite stick of the day!  The Principe is also my go to however, I'm currently dry boxing a RGPC for either tomorrow or Saturday morning.  I have not yet tried the Parti Short with my coffee but I see that in my future soon! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1