• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

36 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

How was it? I have the same box code but have not fired one up yet. I keep hearing "very good but needs more downtime." 

They are very decent but for sure will benefit greatly from some time  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Making the most of my last day of my perch above the beach for the summer.  We rent this house out every August, so we will be at the other house.  But who knows, maybe we will be here in September this year.  Usually September is too busy with the kids school, but I just found out we will be home schooling again in the fall, so maybe this year we will be out here for September and I’ll get my perch back.

Thanks for taking us along...I certainly enjoyed it!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

This is more of a daily “smoked”. These PSD6’s are a small package full of that amazing Partagas experience from the jump. Haven’t had a dull one yet.  I need to invest in a roach clip...

DE9F7FBB-0456-482E-904F-274CBF0F0913.jpeg

My neighbor uses a toothpick. He looks funny but hey, his fingers don’t get hot

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

Thanks for taking us along...I certainly enjoyed it!

You're welcome. And thank you.

We will be at our house next door for August, so it's not like we will be back in Jersey.  Well, I will be back and forth, but the family will still be out here.  The views from that house aren't too bad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

[TOS XXX 16] principes and progress

@Habana Mike and@dominattorney - you said you wanted to see pics when I started an ash tray. I didn't forget. Shoutout to@Smatthews607 too.@BTWheezy , thanks for the inspiration.

1410ea391a7728799d2b1a17c55867e1.jpg950e6e7be4df70e92f66c78d0c2a72bc.jpgb93be41f761ba1cad29990fd81d543f8.jpg

Nice! Now I need those shoes!

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 12:59 PM, El Hoze said:

2004 Monarch, only one left after this in the box. I never have an issue smoking the last cigar of a box, however this has been one of my all-time favorites. Will be hard to smoke the last one. Super firm draw but somehow smokes effortlessly and produces billows of smoke. 

C51F794D-D44F-4DFB-8B86-788374F21025.jpeg

I have a full box of these "GT MAY 07"  that I have never touched yet because I feel that once I dip into them and start smoking them I will not be able to stop myself. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, LLC said:

Finishing off a productive day after a great dinner with a OBM OCT 15 Siglo IV

429fb940c642a3fc40581d3e5e4157f2.jpg

Excellent work!  Great looking little deck there and certainly a well deserved stick/dinner.  Love the grey/blue tones of the decking. 

• Like 1