• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

37 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Esmeralda at sunrise.

A0047966-7186-419D-9D12-DDE5143D717E_1_201_a.jpeg.a2927e9b14010b1a0dfa292bd3136606.jpeg

CoRo

68B9C095-C98C-4E2F-B69C-1BE0AF85542A_1_201_a.jpeg.bb3db8c87910d6cc543cc13fa0526f53.jpeg

2199E04E-AB33-4A04-AF69-5714C9CB3FE7.jpeg.896ce6f427cb593af41a8bc261503da0.jpeg

Strange feeling when you open up a typical email from Netflix and the first thing you see is a picture with your house in the background.  I had no idea this was happening.  I'm pretty friendly with this neighbor, and he never said a word about it.

7654F85F-693F-4DD1-97EA-E59154B1BC9B_1_201_a.jpeg.a13845fca6ab61cbefba29902b55cf99.jpeg

Beautiful home.  

48 minutes ago, Cjake75 said:

Nice house!!  I’ll take one!

18 minutes ago, teamrandr said:

Beautiful home.  

It is.  I't not mine.  It is my neighbor's.  They knocked down the home that was there and built this one 2 years ago.  You can see a little of mine, 2 houses down in the background.  I'm excited to see the show.

21 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

It is.  I't not mine.  It is my neighbor's.  They knocked down the home that was there and built this one 2 years ago.  You can see a little of mine, 2 houses down in the background.  I'm excited to see the show.

Have to check it out!  Build for a living and it looks great. 

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

If it was me I would start with LGC Espana or the Trini. LGC has to have a few years on it just from when they were produced and trini to my pallet smoke Pretty good young. But we all have opinions..... enjoy them all !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

If it was me I would start with LGC Espana or the Trini. LGC has to have a few years on it just from when they were produced and trini to my pallet smoke Pretty good young. But we all have opinions..... enjoy them all !

Pump the breaks for a second!!! My mind just exploded!!!  I don’t think I will ever smoke a NC again!!!!! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cjake75 said:

Which one first?

I'd start with the smallest ones Cohiba Panatela, HUHC or Montcristo Media Corona.

I'd rather have a small one first, enjoy it and have the feeling of wanting more and look forward to the other ones. Hard to be as excited for the small ones last if you go the other direction.

I've had bad luck with the Sancho Panza non plus, but everyone seems to like them.

7 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Looks like a Cohiba Panatela in your picture. The Cohiba short is pretty short!

https://images.app.goo.gl/8EBQVRSoMtpT6fL39

vs

https://images.app.goo.gl/TGZhSZ21K1CoB3X27

Damn your right. Need a box of Panatelas now!!!!!!  Where’s my card!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Great cigar! So expensive for the size though.

Yea after I just looked back I may have to wait few on that one. The one I got seemed to be plugged about a 1/3 of the way in. After that it smoked great. 

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

BBF ETP MAR 17 after a long day at the clinic.
This sample is very good. Most of this cab has been poorly underfilled. 14bfbe3532852074e10a134af06ff5db.jpg

Love those Nespresso glass mugs. Have two of the same and they’re great ?? 

• Like 1