• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

A wise friend told me when I was just getting into CC to stock up when I saw good prices - I would otherwise regret not having a rotation of aged minutos. Boy was he right.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m all about having a good stock of minutos and PCs around. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Long day of tasks. 

started w an oil change (and recycling stop). Moved a dresser from the basement to my daughters room. Removed a chunk of Sheetrock drywall to confirm no cracks in my foundation and to start a repair on a water damaged wall in the basement (overflowing gutters). 

stopped and smoked a RASC after lunch. No pictures but delightful. 

cleaned my workshop. Removed some Basement interior storm windows near the water damage likely for the first time in 20 years so I could scrape the mullions in advance of painting them w rustoleum tomorrow. Quick run to Lowe’s for supplies and Ace for some bird seed. 

a quick rest w a Perla and a beer. This is my second Perla. Better than the first but at least for me still uninspired. Thick smoke but flavor was meh. Will let the rest from a recent 24:24 sixer rest for a while. For now, my minuto rotation of Boli CJ, Party short and RASC will remain the holy trinity. 

The Vitolas continues to grow on me though. Easy to smoke quickly or stretch to nearly an hour if the stick is worthy. A wise friend told me when I was just getting into CC to stock up when I saw good prices - I would otherwise regret not having a rotation of aged minutos. Boy was he right. 

C9885D81-3429-48DC-9FA4-7D7E86F9D9CF.jpeg

Don't give up on the RGP. It's one of the great vitolas. Just let them rest longer.

Also, pedantry warning - it's not a minuto. It's a perla (as is the monte 3)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Don't give up on the RGP. It's one of the great vitolas. Just let them rest longer.

Also, pedantry warning - it's not a minuto. It's a perla (as is the monte 3)

He likes minutos: party shorts boli cj and rascc.

edit: and the Monte 5 is the Perla the 3 is a corona?

• Like 1