• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

16 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Back to the beach house for a little end-of-summer sun and golf.  Played East Hampton Golf Club today, and Sebonack Golf Club tomorrow.

Siglo VI

F9AE451F-83FB-4A5F-8AC3-1D9B1AF5DA6A_1_201_a.jpeg.c5aefc8aeecf55d9401672e6c64cc7e8.jpeg

Esmeralda

77C8E577-8030-4D55-9982-3DFB3D6D6C7E_1_201_a.jpeg.762fdf72841bd0095a5388e040bab28a.jpeg

Monte 2

3E0BEF66-5883-44D4-9905-C206F1AA9D38_1_201_a.jpeg.7df9664dcb8b3d837f409165e165d7bd.jpeg

Great couple of days of golf! My two favorite modern day architects did the renovations. Coore & Crenshaw and Tom Doak. ??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Great couple of days of golf! My two favorite modern day architects did the renovations. Coore & Crenshaw and Tom Doak. ??

Yes, they did EHGC.  My wife's father was a member, so I have played it many times.  Incredible course.  Especially the links style front 9.  It will be my first time playing Sebonack, which is one of the world's most beautiful courses.  I have a brother in law who is a member, but he is rarely out here, and when he is, he is always playing with people in his business, so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Yes, they did EHGC.  My wife's father was a member, so I have played it many times.  Incredible course.  Especially the links style front 9.  It will be my first time playing Sebonack, which is one of the world's most beautiful courses.  I have a brother in law who is a member, but he is rarely out here, and when he is, he is always playing with people in his business, so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Sounds like you married into a great golfing family. Both of those courses are on my ‘list’. Enjoy tomorrow. It should be a real treat. 

Where do you play most of your golf at? I play out of a club called Inglewood GC. Just north of Seattle. It’s a 1919 A.V Macan track. We are wrapping up an extensive restoration this winter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Sounds like you married into a great golfing family. Both of those courses are on my ‘list’. Enjoy tomorrow. It should be a real treat. 

Where do you play most of your golf at? I play out of a club called Inglewood GC. Just north of Seattle. It’s a 1919 A.V Macan track. We are wrapping up an extensive restoration this winter. 

Yes.  I have played my whole life, but when I met my wife I really had to step up my game.  She's the only one in her family that doesn't play. 

Im on my way out, but I'll look up your course when I get back.  I am a member at Crestmont Country Club in West Orange, NJ, so I play there most of the time.  It is a great track.  Donald ross was the designer.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Yes.  I have played my whole life, but when I met my wife I really had to step up my game.  She's the only one in her family that doesn't play. 

Im on my way out, but I'll look up your course when I get back.  I am a member at Crestmont Country Club in West Orange, NJ, so I play there most of the time.  It is a great track.  Donald ross was the designer.

Gotta love a good Ross track. If you even come out to Seattle let me know and we can get a round in together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1