• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Shot 74, 2 over with a few short birdie misses. Could have had my first under par round. Very close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice round!  I’ve still never shot under par either but I’ve come darn close a few times.  I keep chasing that little while ball in hopes I get another chance. 

• Like 1

Enjoying an Esplendidos after one of my better rounds of golf. Shot 74, 2 over with a few short birdie misses. Could have had my first under par round. Very close.
MSA NOV 17 c8576f764f32faa36beaf9c957655130.jpg
5d685a2aa7a0a304dcc997659d758d03.jpg

Great round ! Stop thinking about your score towards the end ... it helps to go low. Play one shot at a time ... then add them up. It’s amazing how when one takes themselves out of the situation the numbers add up
Lower.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nico said:

RyJ CK RAT DIC19. Really rough edges on this one. Reminds me why I never smoke CCs young. Flavor is strong cedar and some subtle hints of cherry and other stonefruits. Disregarding the cedar it’s a classic RyJ. Medium in body and strong in flavor. Mine is also burning razor sharp. No evolution though.

Hard for me to say if this will turn out good down the road. Would love if some more qualified people would chime in with their opinion. 274750bdb237c0d321de9f501f6aaaa3.jpg

Honestly, I don't really like CC's with much less than 4 or 5 years of age, even with the fact that they are supposedly using 1 to 3 year old tabacco for rolling the cigars. I believe they do not always stick to that guideline, especially following poor growing/crop years. It seems to go in cycles of this and some years tasting far better young than others. I hear 19 and 20, seems like tabacco with some more age and/or quality. I have only smoked a few things from 2019 and none from 2020, so have little for comparison on vintages. RYJ serms to need age, to my liking at least. I have a box of Short Churchills that it took a decade for me to really enjoy. It would be great to hear what other BOTL's know or experienced on these questions. 

3 hours ago, BigGuns said:

Nice stick!!  But, how do you like that megajet?

I don't find it to be great for the smaller RG sticks to be honest. Too easy to burn around the side and hit on the wrapper. Probably just need some more time to adjust with it perhaps.

• Like 1