• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

1794163453_2020-09-1311_31_56.jpg.0de3b8e5256ee06904162fb9600ae896.jpg

Romeo y Julieta Petit Royales RAT Ene 2020

This is my first Romeo y Julieta Petit Royales from this 15-pack Tubos box and it was quite impressive for a short cigar. Smoke output was voluminous, flavours were faithful to the Romeo y Julieta marca DNA and it smoked just fine for 30 minutes, I didn't need it to be any longer.

The chocolate and cherry was complimented by a deep toasted tobacco and at times it was a little spicy but overall I was quite pleased. Check this release out if you get a chance and you don't mind Romeo y Julieta as a brand.

Hey @JohnS, how do these compare to Ex 4 in your mind?  I know there are many favorite vitolas among RyJ fans, but my personal favorite to this point is the Ex 4 - one I feel is very underrated in the marca.  

I've shied away from smaller, fatter sticks as I think they have burn issues more often than others, but I keep reading reviews of the Petit Royales that lead me to believe they'll be a great winter time stick. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TTP21 said:

Hey @JohnS, how do these compare to Ex 4 in your mind?  I know there are many favorite vitolas among RyJ fans, but my personal favorite to this point is the Ex 4 - one I feel is very underrated in the marca.  

I've shied away from smaller, fatter sticks as I think they have burn issues more often than others, but I keep reading reviews of the Petit Royales that lead me to believe they'll be a great winter time stick. 

The RyJ Exhibicion No.4 is much more milder, softer and rounder than the RyJ Petit Royales. I agree, the Exhibicion No.4 is under-rated and is more indicative of the Romeo y Julieta marca in my opinion than the Petit Royales; which is more potent in chocolate and toasted tobacco and stronger overall.

The RyJ Petit Royales as a 25-to-30 minute winter stick? Yes, it sounds like a good option to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:
2019 Edicion Limitada Montecristo Supremos... short version: very consistent flavour profile to previous Edicion Limitada Montecristo releases. Long version on the blog...

How do I find the blog ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk