FOH'ers Daily Smoke

'12 Sir Winnie- second from the box. Total wind tunnel and zero flavor. Complete opposite of the first I smoked. Pitched it. Oh well...

'11 Upmann no.2- outstanding

'12 BPC- sick-tasting. Putting them away.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2011 Partagas Festival LCDH 18th Anniversary Monty 2. Awesome cigar.

First time I've been home for the whole Christmas Day since moved to Toronto eleven years ago.

post-9798-13564630980702.jpg

Ramon Allones Gordito de Allones 2010 Canadian RE

5.5 x 50RG

This is going back to Friday when I was blissfully ignorant that viruses were multiplying in my body.

First cm seemed a bit sour, but it quickly found it's way to being a medium body and complex smoke. Flavors of earth, cedar, leather with tantalizing hints of graham cracker from time to time. Impeccable draw and burn. I enjoyed this cigar, but it is not for cold weather outdoor smoking when complexity tends to get lost in the haste.

In my smoking universe, this Gordito would be ideal for one of those sunny spring days at the fishing cabin when the ground is beginning to thaw, the ice on the lake is starting to breakup, and you think you just heard the sound of the season's first Robin (I know you Ontario folks will appreciate that). You get nothing of the fullness of summer or the intensity of winter, just the subtle but very complex moments between the two. This cigar was meant for those moments.

Nice Jace, looks like a splendid cigar

It was really good and my literacy skills have improved so much so I can now tell what country is printed on the band too lol

First a Fuente Anejo Shark - the best Fuente by far, IMO. Paired with Brugal 1888 which was a very nice combo.

Then a BPC from a cabinet - yum!

post-7384-13566493289825.jpgpost-7384-13566493403218.jpg

'12 Short- wind tunnel- pitched it

'05 Mag 46- pretty nice

'12 Short- gave them another try- loose draw. Dud of a box it looks like

'12 BCJ- redemption