3 hours ago, Kongelunden said:

Montecristo Media Corona, box code TES NOV 15. Have smoked through 2/3 of a box, and essentially none of them has truly provide much of the monte 'twang' or taste that I have enjoyed in other formats like the #2 or #1. Although they've reached a decent age, they still taste bland and mostly bitter - probably an unfortunate dud box, or otherwise, the media corona simply isn't for me ?

eC0FVKq.jpg?1

I find these are best relatively fresh, age does them no good

• Like 1
  • Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

9 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

PSP2 and Sazerac Rye 6 yr this evening.

20201008_192059.jpg.f78c0bbc5c631d00e9c50cfab4b24f7c.jpg

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

• Like 2
Just now, GolfT3 said:

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

Wow, 1.75l is a thing of beauty! Enjoy!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Punch short de punch and some eagle rare. Freshly arrived box of Sig 2s in mail before my smoke as well. Eos Sep 19. Not ecstatic about the box code, but siglo series rarely disappoint. 

20201008_234205_HDR.jpg

Apologies for the hijack, but do you find Siglo II requires a lot of ageing?

• Like 1
On 7/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, cfc1016 said:

[TOS XXX 16] principes and progress

@Habana Mike and@dominattorney - you said you wanted to see pics when I started an ash tray. I didn't forget. Shoutout to@Smatthews607 too.@BTWheezy , thanks for the inspiration.

1410ea391a7728799d2b1a17c55867e1.jpg950e6e7be4df70e92f66c78d0c2a72bc.jpgb93be41f761ba1cad29990fd81d543f8.jpg

Dude that is Gorgeous! Are you selling any? Very nice work of Art!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Was very Punchy, really strong punch wood & spice flavors. Also it smoked way longer than I thought it would, I was going to get some more Punch Punch, but I think this will be my next purchase. Thanks for the sample, brother.

absolutely! i am glad you enjoyed it .......i think most folks are loving these.....definitely a stronger smoke than punch punch, but still very punchy as you said