• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Did a big shoveling job today. The sun was shining, no wind and after building up a good sweat. I decided to reward myself with an RA Petit Unicos. (Canada RE 2009) . Brilliant spicy little piramide. Cayenne pepper, stewed fruit. Just delicious. I propped myself up in my deck chair in front of the garage and enjoyed a rare Winter smoke.

Smoked a Monte D LE 2005 which was a very nice cigar, then tried to smoke a ERDM choix supreme which was plugged, tossed it and light up a Upmann Half Corona which are really coming into their own. Great evening with some good company...and shlomo was there as well.

Celebrating New Years with my first smoke in almost a month, a Partagas 8-9-8 from -09. I am thinking of buying a box of these puppies. And ageing for at least three-four years. But they are really good after a few years in the humi.

09 Bolivar Belicosos Finos, Starting the night with this and an after dinner Coffee with Kahlua and cream, with a generous splash of dark spiced Rum! Happy New Year!

post-15891-0-48377800-1356999352_thumb.j