9 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

PSP2 and Sazerac Rye 6 yr this evening.

20201008_192059.jpg.f78c0bbc5c631d00e9c50cfab4b24f7c.jpg

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

• Like 2

Just now, GolfT3 said:

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

Wow, 1.75l is a thing of beauty! Enjoy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Punch short de punch and some eagle rare. Freshly arrived box of Sig 2s in mail before my smoke as well. Eos Sep 19. Not ecstatic about the box code, but siglo series rarely disappoint. 

20201008_234205_HDR.jpg

how was the punch

5 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Punch short de punch and some eagle rare. Freshly arrived box of Sig 2s in mail before my smoke as well. Eos Sep 19. Not ecstatic about the box code, but siglo series rarely disappoint. 

20201008_234205_HDR.jpg

Apologies for the hijack, but do you find Siglo II requires a lot of ageing?

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, cfc1016 said:

[TOS XXX 16] principes and progress

@Habana Mike and@dominattorney - you said you wanted to see pics when I started an ash tray. I didn't forget. Shoutout to@Smatthews607 too.@BTWheezy , thanks for the inspiration.

1410ea391a7728799d2b1a17c55867e1.jpg950e6e7be4df70e92f66c78d0c2a72bc.jpgb93be41f761ba1cad29990fd81d543f8.jpg

Dude that is Gorgeous! Are you selling any? Very nice work of Art!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Was very Punchy, really strong punch wood & spice flavors. Also it smoked way longer than I thought it would, I was going to get some more Punch Punch, but I think this will be my next purchase. Thanks for the sample, brother.

absolutely! i am glad you enjoyed it .......i think most folks are loving these.....definitely a stronger smoke than punch punch, but still very punchy as you said 

3 hours ago, prshah25 said:

2019 PSP Partagas Serie P2 .. decent smoke .. I think they are overly hyped..

was it a tight draw or do you prefer to cut the entire shape off the back of a no2? curious ...thank you in advance my friend!