Definitely cheaper than CoRo now I think even by weight.

Anyone receive a great box code of recent production Medio Siglo that I’d likely be able to seek out? Very much appreciate a direct message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 11:44 PM, Grady said:

How was the Montecristo #1 from the 2008 jar?  It's going to be a couple of months before I give mine a try ...

Wonderful, I couldn't wait any longer and it was a beautiful day!  It's going to be hard to keep my hands off these.

• Like 2

Pretty good night.
Smoking a medio siglo from [mention=34944]Lrabold89[/mention]smoking wonderfully. Prefer it over my beloved Sig 2s bland on par with CoRo. If these get cheaper than CoRo , they are what you want.
The whiskey is a trade from a local friend [mention=32308]mtd057[/mention]. It is the balviene doubleWood 17 year. I buy the 12 year all the time. And all I have to say. is 5 years makes one hell of the difference. The 12 year is super complex but you cant make out the flavors.
The 17 is balanced and detectable. There's butterscoch and brown sugar from the bourboun cask and raisin and nut from the sherry. Delicious.
20201016_234506.jpg.ef0f888c155d2f8ccf15d1f6e5914c4b.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it brother those are so damn good ...I agree with your assessment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3