• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, awk6898 said:

Probably not impressive to most, but this is from the oldest box of cigars I own. E&O went their separate ways maybe 13-14 years ago? Shame NC's don't box code their cigars like CC's... I really enjoy these but I think my favorite smoke they made was the original Murcielago. 1c309085ac40c972b8ba70efa61b816c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just smoked my last one of these a few months ago. I bought them 14 years ago. Man that brought back a memory. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mprach024 said:

45mph wind.  Occasional rain.  Couldn’t make a 3fter and found the worlds worst bunker.  Other than that, great day, great friends, and a great Monte 2 that burned like a champ.05671BC2-E47A-4229-8350-7DBF9F73CD8E.jpeg.a4786814ec559645fb39c5fd06a91987.jpeg

Sounds like a blast to me. I love a good game in the wind! Although I prefer 15mph-30mph. 45 is a little rough. Makes for a memorable day though!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NicPac said:

Sounds like a blast to me. I love a good game in the wind! Although I prefer 15mph-30mph. 45 is a little rough. Makes for a memorable day though!

I enjoy playing in the wind, but this was like nothing I’ve seen.  Bonkers, 190 yard par 3 with 45 mph wind straight out of the right.  With my ball flight (a fade to me is a 5 yard draw), I didn’t stand a chance, I think it landed in Tennessee.  Lost that hole.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

I enjoy playing in the wind, but this was like nothing I’ve seen.  Bonkers, 190 yard par 3 with 45 mph wind straight out of the right.  With my ball flight (a fade to me is a 5 yard draw), I didn’t stand a chance, I think it landed in Tennessee.  Lost that hole.

I’ve been there. The first time I played the Old Course we played in the tail end of a hurricane storm. Literally 50-60mph winds. The caddies we had said they had never seen winds like that and they had been there for years. Balls blowing all over the greens. Luckily no rain that day or it really would have been miserable. I shot 101 that day and felt like a 68. I was golfing my ball. It was also the first time I ever beat my dad. I’m sure I’ll never forget that day. 

• Like 1

Probably not impressive to most, but this is from the oldest box of cigars I own. E&O went their separate ways maybe 13-14 years ago? Shame NC's don't box code their cigars like CC's... I really enjoy these but I think my favorite smoke they made was the original Murcielago. 1c309085ac40c972b8ba70efa61b816c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Those were excellent! And tatuaje does use box codes dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk