• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Next up is a Pacificos.  Great construction, burn and draw.  Flavors are muted and somewhat one dimensional on this smoke.  Hopefully this box isn't past its prime now. 

I had one of these a year ago and wasn’t impressed at all :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I had one of these a year ago and wasn’t impressed at all :( 

I smoked one most recently about 6 months ago and saw a changing of the guard.  I have probably 20 left in the cab and all the others have been great.  Construction/burn remains excellent but I think they might be past their prime.  I used to get sweet black cherries and red licorice flavors but the last two have been more muted earthiness with a hint of cedar.  I'm not disliking the smoke, but certainly not as good as they once were.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JVasky said:

My father is a school bus contractor and only has himself to drive his bus, meaning he can’t ever take a day off. Well today I earned my CDL so I can help him out once in a while. Monte Especial 2 to celebrate!

Congratulations! I'm sure he is very proud and appreciative of you.  Be safe out there and enjoy the smoke! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Congratulations! I'm sure he is very proud and appreciative of you.  Be safe out there and enjoy the smoke! 

If there’s anything I’ve learned the past few weeks training and driving, it’s that there are somehow even more wackos on the road than I thought :rolleyes:. Thanks for the kind words and the well-wishes!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Today is Sunday in my part of the world and apologies in advance however I will be taking a day off from posting up a mini-review. Aah, the joys of taking a sabbath rest, it worked for Eric Liddell (see Chariots of Fire), most businesses in the western world until the late 20th century and yes, even GOD! ? ?. For all the keen fans of golf and the exciting 2020 US Masters coverage, did you know that the Old Course at St Andrews has a sabbath-rest on Sundays? Yes, no golf is played on Sundays as it's a public course and open to residents to enjoy as a park! (There are some exceptions, like when the course hosts a tournament).

For those of you keen for tomorrow's 4th round I believe Ian Baker-Finch (former Australian PGA golfer and current commentator) stated at the end of play today that the winner of the Masters has come from the top 5 leaders after the third round for the past thirty years. If trends continue, that would mean tomorrow's winner would be amongst the gentlemen listed below...

1 - Dustin Johnson (USA)   -16  65,70,65 -- 200

T2 - Cameron Smith (AUS) -12  67,68,69 -- 204

T2 - Abraham Ancer (MEX) -12 68,67,69 -- 204

T2 - Sungjae Im (ROK)       -12  66,70,68 -- 204

5 - Dylan Frittelli (RSA)       -11  65,73,67 -- 205

Back with a review tomorrow!

Cameron Smith is from Brisbane. Its been a great tournament given the circumstances. They initially predicted rain for first few days but weather has been great. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LLC said:

LGR JUL 18. Love the Punch 48. Another late game comeback by USC.

32d2852c8869e406b455e28d10ef0440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The past 2 SC games killed me!! Helton needs to get replaced by Urban ASAP! 

• Like 3