• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

39 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

Damn...3 tunnels in a row? Bummer. Last time I had a tunneler, I sat it down in the ashtray and let it go out. Once it cooled, I knocked off all the ash and blew thru it to purge it. Then I took a guillotine cutter and cut about an inch off the cigar. It seems I was past the tunnel at that point, because there was no hole in the filler any more. Lit it back up and it smoked fine. Next time you get a tunnel, maybe give that a try. CHEERS ?

I’ve done that before but...I don’t have a cutter here. I bite off my caps like some uncivilized Visigoth barbarian. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

How have the epi 2s been smoking for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are consistently good.  I find them to be one of the milder robustos, and some people think that mild is a negative, but I find that a lot of times mild, with a good flavor, is exactly what I am looking for.

3 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Hey Sigmund, whats the age on that SCDLH Cuba? I was given one lone stick in a Sampler, and havent smoked it yet. I know they are kinda pricy and HTF, so I dont want to waste it smoking it too early. But every time I open my humi, it calls me...SMOKE ME! 

CHEERS ?

2 hours ago, KCCubano said:

What did you think of the San Cristobal RE ? I picked up a box several months ago but haven't tried yet. 

I dont remember the date on the box, but they are a little more than a year old.  I got them in Cuba last November and they were a couple of months old when I got them.  The previous few that I had were good, but tasted very young.  In less than year's time, this one has lost that youthful flavor.  It smoked really well.  Not that it couldn't improve even more with more time, but it no longer tastes "too young" to smoke.

• Like 4