• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 minutes ago, Shatner's Bassoon said:

Very good already, but I think it would benefit from a bit more rest. I think I’ll return to the box in a few months.

Good to know. I have a UEB Aug 19 box code resting. I guess I will be visiting it next summer:-)

• Like 1

I noticed you mostly smoke your cigar in your car. 

14 month at home and it’s getting cold in Chicago. My options r limited ... but I have a decent commute so I try to make the best of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

On 11/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, Lrabold89 said:

How are those ? Worth the coin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been enjoying them. Worth the coin for me. Lucky to pick up a few boxes on release at original price.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 7:00 AM, Bijan said:

La Gloria Cubans médaille d'or no. 4. Thanks to @JohnS for the cigar.

Cigar weight was a bit light. Started out with spice, and floral flavours. Then shortly after cream, and then fruit. Apple, then apricot. Up to the end of the first third. Second third was bananas and marzipan. Final third was underfilled. Still same flavours, but lighter and more floral. Floral flavours throughout being rose petals and lavender. Would have been 5 stars except for the underfilled part. Smoke time a little over 50 minutes.

First time getting out the gloves. They worked very well as the black material soaks up the rays from the infrared heater. If I got close up to the heater it even got a little too warm.

20201122_024507_HDR.jpg

Glad that you finally reviewed one of my fav skinny CCs @Bijan (glad that you got CCs from @JohnS safely)! Soothing herbal & fruity 1hr 45min CC indeed ?

13 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Side by side tonight. Yup Punch short de Punch just is more better than my "ole-goto" mid-cost robusto. I can grab for these all day. 20201121_235622.jpg.3ccdf62171f851d6e587cbce94507e28.jpg

@Lrabold89 you gave me a bunch of great shit, but this is the pinnacle. I'll be going deep on year 2020 boxes. More than trini or cohiba. DEEP.

Good to see you're still kickin with moar CCs @BoliDan! Your pic want me to get RyJ PR, Punch SDP, and moar CCs Dan! ?

• Like 3