• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

23 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

BSM MAR 20 Coloniales. 
I received this box about 25 days ago and couldn’t resist lighting one with a cracked foot. To my surprise, it’s already firing on all cylinders. It has a very different texture that is reminiscent of a Krispy Kreme Doughnut, since doughnuts are routinely described in the Trinidad flavor profile. I’m working and unable to truly focus on the flavors but it’s filled with those desert flavors even though it’s not particularly sweet. Still a fantastic smoke and I can’t wait to smoke through the box!

received my box around same time too from 24;24 and now I definitely want to break if weather cooperates.  so you are saying no need to wait on them??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boxer31 said:

received my box around same time too from 24;24 and now I definitely want to break if weather cooperates.  so you are saying no need to wait on them??

Nope I'd crack it open when you can! I'm sure they'll be even better in a month or two but no need to rest them for a year or two. It opened with a huge spice blast but it's one of the better cigars I've had in the past few months, full flavored and rich. 

2 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nope I'd crack it open when you can! I'm sure they'll be even better in a month or two but no need to rest them for a year or two. It opened with a huge spice blast but it's one of the better cigars I've had in the past few months. 

sold!!!  I have been going thru Trini's - now I need to get a box of fundies to try.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

BSM MAR 20 Coloniales. 
I received this box about 25 days ago and couldn’t resist lighting one with a cracked foot. To my surprise, it’s already firing on all cylinders. It has a very different texture that is reminiscent of a Krispy Kreme Doughnut, since doughnuts are routinely described in the Trinidad flavor profile. I’m working and unable to truly focus on the flavors but it’s filled with those dessert flavors even though it’s not particularly sweet. Still a fantastic smoke and I can’t wait to smoke through the box!

3C2F6297-73BC-4130-AB08-5FBB2BD8A34B.jpeg

Coloniales have been awesome!  I’m cruising through a box right now, still got one more box behind it but honestly i keep thinking I should buy more of these.  Glad you seeing the same!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

After a long rest, these babies just had their 5 year birthday...you know what that means. Time to enjoy the caramel goodness. 
CA379CEA-35B2-45AA-9FCB-0194BC4A55E6.jpeg.ee206d9b03ddc88b61f64ceb494f5ac0.jpeg

How were they? Ready to rock after the 5 year period? 

• Like 3