• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, GVan said:
13 hours ago, GVan said:

Dip # 2 (LGR DIC-18) from our host.  Been in the humi now for 8 months and smoking brilliantly!  First half sweet nutmeg and ginger bread second half all capsicum - love these.

IMG_1448.jpg

I have same box code and have not sampled for a few months. First 2 were very good but decided to rest them in humidor as well. I will revisit them now thanks. One of my favorites 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, JohnS said:

It's a shame this Double Corona has been deleted from the Habanos S.A regular production catalogue although I could understand why the VR Don Alejandro was a slow-seller. Simply speaking, judging by my personal ratings of the cigar within my Smoking Diary on Cuban Cigar Website, none of the VR Don Alejandros I've smoked with less than three years on them ever got more than a three-star rating. In contrast, the last few around the five-year mark have been five-out-of-five stars!

Hear, Hear! You're preaching to the choir, brother. A Don Alejandro sycophant, I am...but other than bogarting my stash, the only other avenue is Bond Roberts which is way over my budget!

• Thanks 1