• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

1238306536_2020-11-1411_20_17.jpg.2a662af3e645259719fa639dd2dc5c0a.jpg
Montecristo Edmundos BUP Sep 2019
Why oh why have I never smoked a Montecristo Edmundo before? This is the question I ask myself after sampling this slightly-over-one-year-old example of this vitola today! I must thank [mention=35421]Bijan[/mention] for making this possible. If you keep an inventory on Cuban Cigar Website, this year [mention=1177]ATGroom[/mention] has made it possible to use a trade feature with friends. Through that trade feature you can negotiate with your buddies what each person doesn't have in each others inventories. Great idea isn't it?
Back to the original question, I think the answer is because the Montecristo Edmundo is akin to a big Robusto with its 52 ring gauge and 135 mm (or 5⅜ inches) length. No, it's not my favourite-sized cigar in the least, but my oh my, did it ever appeal to my overt love for the Montecristo marca! (Although only when they smoke okay - I admit, I have an exaggerated leniency towards Montecristo cigars)
What was so great about this cigar? It sang sweet praises of a defined citrus twang from the start, balanced with nice soft cocoa and milk coffee. Along the way it added a sweet almond nuttiness before it picked up in intensity in the last third, becoming a little spicy and having more toasted tobacco flavour.
The construction was ideal, ash-length was fine, as was the burn and there were no touch-ups or re-lights.
I could easily light up another as I type this out right now. Hmmm...I'd like to but I think I'll save it for another day! 

I have to agree ........these are not mentioned very often, but I find to be in the running for the best of the regular production montecristo in terms of flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Welp. These are good. No need to buy CoRo or D4s. This is first smoke I'm willing to call a daily smoke since my NC days. Punch short de punch

Now I’m kicking myself for not jumping on that two box deals 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

BSM MAR 20 Coloniales. 
I received this box about 25 days ago and couldn’t resist lighting one with a cracked foot. To my surprise, it’s already firing on all cylinders. It has a very different texture that is reminiscent of a Krispy Kreme Doughnut, since doughnuts are routinely described in the Trinidad flavor profile. I’m working and unable to truly focus on the flavors but it’s filled with those desert flavors even though it’s not particularly sweet. Still a fantastic smoke and I can’t wait to smoke through the box!

received my box around same time too from 24;24 and now I definitely want to break if weather cooperates.  so you are saying no need to wait on them??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Boxer31 said:

received my box around same time too from 24;24 and now I definitely want to break if weather cooperates.  so you are saying no need to wait on them??

Nope I'd crack it open when you can! I'm sure they'll be even better in a month or two but no need to rest them for a year or two. It opened with a huge spice blast but it's one of the better cigars I've had in the past few months, full flavored and rich.