• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Esmeralda w some Elijah Craig bourbon watching Trubisky and Bears struggle
20201129_210418.jpg.b246ce0befea402933af995328b7291a.jpg

The best part of having Trubisky playing again is listening to Dan Hampton blow a gasket, trashing him on WGN post game show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1291020696_2020-11-1819_15_54.jpg.4ca0134986018e559cb3aacf82f45d28.jpg
Fonseca No.1 UTL May 2018
I can't believe it's three years since I've had a Fonseca No.1! I can assure you, it's not because I don't like them but I guess I've been distracted by the great variety of so many other Habanos cigars in the meantime!
I'd like to thank [mention=35421]Bijan[/mention] for this Fonseca No.1 today. Coincidentally, I noticed that Rob and Ken released a review on the Fonseca No.1 recently and Rob stated that FoH would account for quite a few sales more than the worldwide average, which is most probably on the lower side of things.
This Fonseca No.1 was very mild and definitely not complex. It was mainly cedar/wood, a little marshmallow and some vanilla from beginning to end. Easy to smoke, this represented a great change-of-pace cigar for me.
If you're looking for a mild Lonsdale-sized Habanos option why not give the Fonseca No.1 a try? Just remember to remove that obligatory tissue-wrap prior to smoking!
736903862_2020-11-1819_25_26.jpg.8aea06efc4f6bf169dbc0f63f5f405e9.jpg

Glad to see this review as what you describe would meet my expectations for what was a bit of taking a flyer on these as a box purchase (the flavor profile on the Delicias won me over) I have the same box code but have not cracked it open yet! Will get going though based on your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nino said:

Happy camper here today, Christmas came early - received 2 high quality tees and some tasty chocolate sticks - 2x ERDM Choix Supreme 2009,1x 80's MC # 4, 1x Partagas Capitols and 1x Sir Winnie from good old Florida Man Ojos Locos or Crazy Eyes.

Just 3 more weeks and they'll be dessert ?

1492 CC.jpg

Nice t shirts. ???? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1