• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Kim, prayers for your grandmother and her cancer.  

Thanks Steve! Hope that everything goes okay buddy ?

For next Kimfessions Virtual Herf, I'm not sure whether I can do it soon or not, but will let you know by posting Announcement on forum ?. Daily COVID cases in Korea are now 600+ and everything closes after 9PM including library, which makes me difficult to hold Kimfessions Feast even more ?.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Thanks Steve! Hope that everything goes okay buddy ?

For next Kimfessions Virtual Herf, I'm not sure whether I can do it soon or not, but will let you know by posting Announcement on forum ?. Daily COVID cases in Korea are now 600+ and everything closes after 9PM including library, which makes me difficult to hold Kimfessions Feast even more ?.

Well hopefully us stoopid Americans can see that beautiful hair sometime soon!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Well hopefully us stoopid Americans can see that beautiful hair sometime soon!!! 

Definitely buddy! My hair is got longer once again, so will go to barbershop but runned by famous skilled old school barber. Coming soon @StogieSteve23! ?

I forgot to say that even public transportations are fully stopped after 9 PM due to recent COVID restriction as well ?

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

How have the years done the epi especial? Curious to hear !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this cab about a year ago and have smoked through most of it. Some have been phenomenal, lots of chocolate and cream. Others have been very pleasant but past their prime. I think the epi especial really hit their stride around the 5-7 year mark. Curious what other members have experienced, I believe these were released in 2007 or 2008.