• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

Well you’re paying that premium for better than “luck of the draw” right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience a PSP box rarely has 100% PSP grade sticks. There will be some bad, good and great sticks .. so its a gamble when you buy 1/2 PSP boxes and can only hope one does not get the bad ones even after paying the premium. 

8 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

That is the DARKEST bolivar wrapper I have ever seen! Glad to hear it’s already smoking good! 

Thanks Karl. I have two boxes of this code and, after that first one, it’s going to be hard to keep my hands off them to see how they develop. 
Perfect draw, no touch ups and, classic Boli flavors!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

look, I get it, these aren’t for everyone, but come on, why not!?

Epicure No. 1? Hard to tell from the image :) (Does Tapatalk make the images so small?) 

I've only had 2 I think. First one was just 80-90 minutes of cream. At the time seemed very boring, didn't realize how sought after cream is as a flavour. Second one was a bit better more spice and wood. For some reason I've bought a box.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

04ca1f87183db4f895d5aac304045a08.jpg

Huge shout out to @TTP21 for reigniting my passion for these with a couple beautiful 2017 examples

look, I get it, these aren’t for everyone, but come on, why not!? It’s just a pure delight to smoke...creamy texture, light and nothing overpowering or off putting whatsoever, vanilla sweetness, almonds, gingerbread, and perfectly balanced with a quintessential, nuisanced hdm cedar wood ....hop on the train

3rd smoke back from a long, unplanned break....can you tell I’m excited!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I snagged a PSP box this week so thank you for that...makes me even more excited to dig in! 

• Like 1