• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Posted Images

On 12/14/2020 at 9:10 PM, Bijan said:

Just got some ARG ENE 15 Cosacos. How are yours smoking?

Sorry @Bijan, just saw this! They're smoking very well, actually. I'm ok with a little spice in my cigars, so once that ammonia bitterness is gone I'm usually ready to rock. You know, as long as they're balanced. But I'm not the biggest fan of "fresh" Fonsecas. These 15s however have been PERFECT. I'm quite bummed that I'm down to my last 2 or 3!! So IMO, they are def ready to go. I think you'll enjoy them at this stage. I would be interested in what you think. 

CHEERS🔥💨💨💨

1 minute ago, VKUTT said:

Sorry @Bijan, just saw this! They're smoking very well, actually. I'm ok with a little spice in my cigars, so once that ammonia bitterness is gone I'm usually ready to rock. You know, as long as they're balanced. But I'm not the biggest fan of "fresh" Fonsecas. The 15s however have been PERFECT. So IMO, they are def ready to go. I think you'll enjoy them at this stage. I would be interested in what you think. 

CHEERS🔥💨💨💨

Thanks, I'll let you know. Fonsecas are hit and miss for me. Sometimes they are just too light/mellow. It happens sometimes with other cigars, but it's most common with Fonsecas. Still good for a change of pace. All the Cosacos (not too many yet) I've had have been stronger than the No. 1s and KDTs so I'm hoping they shouldn't be too mellow.

8 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

What code is the coro? I’m surprised you like young coros (assuming it’s relative young?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh.  Sometimes they are fine, sometimes not.  When they are not, I put that box away for a while and open another box the next time.  This one is UAO AGO 18.  

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's not bad.

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Meh.  Sometimes they are fine, sometimes not.  When they are not, I put that box away for a while and open another box the next time.  This one is UAO AGO 18.  

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's not bad.

How old do you think is just right for the CoRos? And how long til you usually consider them "smokeable"? You know, just generally speaking?  Thx. 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:47 AM, shamz84 said:

Trinidad Rob T this evening...been awhile I've had these...they never disappoint...managed to use a match to light it this evening too

Rob T? Not familiar with that particular Trini...

Thanks, VKUTT🔥

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

Thanks, I'll let you know. Fonsecas are hit and miss for me. Sometimes they are just too light/mellow. It happens sometimes with other cigars, but it's most common with Fonsecas. Still good for a change of pace. All the Cosacos (not too many yet) I've had have been stronger than the No. 1s and KDTs so I'm hoping they shouldn't be too mellow.

The KTDs are short filler, yes? Have not tried those or the Delicias yet (which I'm  thinking are also short fill). Worth the price?

12 hours ago, Yellot00tr said:

How were they? 

Construction was great. Started a lil under medium with creaminess, lil baking spice, woody notes & nutty flavors was. After the second third, it was medium all the way. Spice disappeared leaving cream, woody & nutty flavors...Some sweetness after the second third...not much evolution i would say. No rough edges what so ever.

Overall it was totally an enjoyable smoke. Would try another in a few months time. 

2 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Rob T? Not familiar with that particular Trini...

Trinidad used to have the Robusto T as well as the Robusto Extra.  Both great cigars, so of course, they had to be discontinued.

I also remember one they made that came in a small humidor that looked like a farmhouse.  I think that one was called the double robusto?  It was a massive cigar for its time.  The few I smoked were amazing.

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

Monte media corona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had one of those sir. I can tell you that the Monte #5 gives me 30+min of cocoa, coffee, cream... not complex but a bit more intense than the the #4 which is also fantastic.

• Like 2