• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/9/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bijan said:

RyJ Petit Royales last night and RyJ PC on zoom.

How do you find the Royale compare to the PC. I really enjoy the Royales but as the price creeps up on them I have debated replacing with the PC or the Mille Fleur. 

21 minutes ago, djrey said:

How do you find the Royale compare to the PC. I really enjoy the Royales but as the price creeps up on them I have debated replacing with the PC or the Mille Fleur. 

These PCs are 2007s from a 5x5 cardboard pack. A bit flavour less and when I got them maybe even tasted of cardboard (I've taken them out and not storing in cardboard anymore). Construction is very good though which has been my experience with the few singles I've had previously.

MF is good. I think closer in flavour to the Royales. I've seen the Royales on sale at at least one vendor recently not too far from MF prices. Prices are all over the map on the Royales.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yadegari6 said:

How did it smoke? I just received a GEM ABR 20 box that have some dark wrappers. 

This was the second one I smoked from the quarter box, and the second one I've ever smoked too. First one had coffee and leather, rather than the standard Upmann coffee and shortbread. The second one I may have overdone it on cigars before getting to, but coffee again and some twang (some other flavours I've forgotten). Pleasant enough but I'll have to smoke one or two more before I can say for sure.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bijan said:

This was the second one I smoked from the quarter box, and the second one I've ever smoked too. First one had coffee and leather, rather than the standard Upmann coffee and shortbread. The second one I may have overdone it on cigars before getting to, but coffee again and some twang (some other flavours I've forgotten). Pleasant enough but I'll have to smoke one or two more before I can say for sure.

I don’t believe I’ve ever had one, looking forward to giving these a shot after some rest. 

• Like 1