• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, LLC said:

Finished off a bundle last night and just opened another bundle. They look even better than the last batch. Hopefully they smoke as good as they look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you aged them? I've got a bundle from ENE 20 and got the dreaded ammonia kick on the last one at the start of the 2/3. 

How long have you aged them? I've got a bundle from ENE 20 and got the dreaded ammonia kick on the last one at the start of the 2/3. 

The ones I just finished were October 2019 and the new batch is March 2020. No noticeable ammonia in the 2019’s. I haven’t had one of the new ones yet.

43 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Oooo I have one of these I havnt dared open up yet...I’ll have to put it on deck! 

Do it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

How are your cigars burning in the cold ? Also hope you enjoyed the Vigia! Great blend

Love everything Trinidad, including Vigia. I find my sticks generally burn better in the Midwest cold than they do in the heat and humidity of the Midwest summer. I also find the flavors crisper and cleaner in the cold compared to the hot summer. 

• Like 1