• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, havanaclub said:

How did the maltes smoke for you? Haven’t had many but I find the Leyenda to be far superior to the other two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you that the Leyenda is superior. This maltes is just the second that I’ve tried. Found it to be a lot better than the last time I partook which perhaps the age had helped as it was 18 months prior. There was a lot of chocolate on offer in this one and I was drawing comparisons to the Partagas maduro 

• Like 2

On 1/13/2021 at 3:25 PM, lovethehaze said:

Most not have been good. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry as you know I’ve been busy on the other forum, ?.

I actually thought it was a good creamy, medium bodied with some light sweetness. 

I’d smoke it again. In fact I have procured a few more. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LLC said:

The ones I just finished were October 2019 and the new batch is March 2020. No noticeable ammonia in the 2019’s. I haven’t had one of the new ones yet.

Thanks, much appreciated! I think it was just an anomaly as I've had a couple from the bundles and haven't encountered an ammonia on those but I don't want to risk any others since who knows how long it will be before we can return to the Island from the States.

53 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Enjoying this PERFECT warm January day with a RAT 20 Monte 2. My palette isn’t 100% but this smoke is lovely! Started off with cedar and dark chocolate, now it’s chocolate milk. The smoke is silky through the retrohale, just a wonderful smoke all around!

Beauty. The weather this weekend has been a much welcome change of pace. Enjoy!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Pleasant cigar for the second half of the Bucs v Saints game.  Plenty of smoke and held its own considering the shifting wind.  Looking forward to see how these progress with some significant rest.  That Bucs defense was on fire tonight!  

Senadores1-17-21.jpg

I got a couple of those, but I'm trying to wait until they get at least 1 year on them b4 smoking, got about another month to wait. What's the date on those?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NicPac said:

My wife and I closed on our dream home on the 15th. It’s going to be a great home to raise our boys and make memories in. Lots of work to do to get the room how I want it but it’s exciting to think of what I want to do.

Congrats on the house! Awesome that you get to design your own cigar room!

• Like 1