• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I jacked up my back yesterday at the gym and got gnarly back spasms to taking it easy today and checking on the OER JUL 20 PDC. I may post a review since these haven't been around for awhile!

As someone who's had periods of back issues over the years I symapthise with your predicament. Rest up!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JohnS said:

As someone who's had periods of back issues over the years I symapthise with your predicament. Rest up!

Will do! My back was in amazing shape pre-Covid. But gyms being shut down here since July killed my typical routine and now my hips and abductors are super tight and my core is weak so I’m not surprised this happened at all! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Will do! My back was in amazing shape pre-Covid. But gyms being shut down here since July killed my typical routine and now my hips and abductors are super tight and my core is weak so I’m not surprised this happened at all! 

COVID killed my back too. Probably partly due to additional Lbs over the holidays. I need to research the hip exercises. As I enjoy my cigar ?

• Haha 2