FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 2/2/2021 at 2:25 AM, GVan said:

VR Famoso (BSM NOV-19) - first one out of the box after ~ 6 months in the humi.  Was smooth, not much flavor and the last half was hard to keep lit so, didn't finish it.  Will just leave them alone for another 6 months ....

I’ve got a box with the same code, and ditto not much flavour. Certainly not the rich and complex smoke that VR can be. Not sure time will heal this, as it’s bland rather than too much of anything. Can’t win them all!

• Sad 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, RDB said:

I’ve got a box with the same code, and ditto not much flavour. Certainly not the rich and complex smoke that VR can be. Not sure time will heal this, as it’s bland rather than too much of anything. Can’t win them all!

Yup, but one can only hope!  Every once in a while you read a post here about someone's cigar that was meh - and after forgetting about it in the humi - they turned into good cigars.  There was no bitterness and mine was mild / smooth with tons of smoke -- so at least if it doesn't end up improving in flavors it will end up a good give-away cigar.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

BTW: For any of you golfers out there (I know it's not quite the season for it in most places, but one of the perks of living in Florida), Costco (Kirkland) golf gloves are excellent. Cabretta leather, 4 gloves for $18.99.  I've used the same one for the last 5 rounds, a few range sessions and haven't seen any wear/tear in normal areas.  Worth every penny. Only downside is no cadet sizes. 

Steve - I too use those gloves and I completely agree, best bang for the buck out there! 
(ps. Grow some man hands and you won’t need to worry about the cadet sizes!  Ha! Just giving you a hard time...)

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

A few from this week. 

Fuente RSG, Custom Lancero from Ybor City, El Centurion, El Laguito E2 MAR-JUL-20, PLPC LGR-OCT-18

BTW: For any of you golfers out there (I know it's not quite the season for it in most places, but one of the perks of living in Florida), Costco (Kirkland) golf gloves are excellent. Cabretta leather, 4 gloves for $18.99.  I've used the same one for the last 5 rounds, a few range sessions and haven't seen any wear/tear in normal areas.  Worth every penny. Only downside is no cadet sizes.  

Nice cigar lineup and agree on the gloves. They are like old school Titelist gloves used to be. I wish my game was like it used to be too. ☹️

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

@Kaptain Karl makes me think if many offices will reopen or if everything will be telecommuting from now on. 

It’s already heavy on telecommuting here! There’s a massive exodus from San Francisco/inner Bay Area to the outer Bay Area/Sacramento/out of state. Half of my team works remote and they’re actually more productive. There’s so many economic benefits, social benefits and environmental benefits with telecommuting that I truly believe we’ll never go back to what it was. 

• Like 2