• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Finishing off the work week at the home office with a SOP ENE 20 BBF and an old fashioned. Not sure if it’s the old fashioned but I’m getting some phenomenal burnt Carmel notes off the cigar that I’ve only gotten 1 time before with a BBF...years ago while I was drinking an old fashioned. 

F7E30A48-850C-4448-8C3B-AA462C1EC1FA.jpeg

I keep a listing of my favorite drink pairings with cigars - an Old Fashion with Woodford Reserve Bourbon always pairs well with my 2019 Boli PC's  I get earth, leather and the drink bings out the burnt brown sugar and the occasional orange peal with the cigar.  Lovely combination.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Party Maduro No. 2 - TUA JUL '20

Nice little hour smoke with deep, rich chocolate notes.  Will definitely benefit from some time down. 

I’ve been dying to get my hands on a Maduro No.2 Looks very similar in shape and size to the Monte petit No.2. How would you say it compares to the No.1 or the No.3? 

4 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

The Aristocrats are one of my fave Cheap n Cheerfuls from Party, along w the PCE. Both REALLY start to improve after they get about a year and a half on em. I just finished some '16s that were pretty great for just over $100 usd. 

Thanks for the tip. These were ARS JUL 18.

Maybe I'll have a PCE next. My box there is SOR DIC 19 ? (so not a year and a half yet though)

1 hour ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Hi buddy,

This bar is located on the 3rd floor of Ritz Carlton Guangzhou China.
A nice spot to smoke cigars with live music.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Looks like I need to make a trip to gz soon when this covid crap is over!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kongelunden said:

My first ever Diplomatico, box code unknown as it came from a FOH prize sampler ?

Great construction, and enjoyable experience with a bit of creamy taste, tobacco and a slight hints of coffee. Unfortunately not much cocoa in this one, however, this may be due the colder temperatures here in Copenhagen. The cigar vent straight from 21C degrees in the humidor to -5C outside ? Would probably list the taste profile of this specimen a bit closer to the Upmann #2 rather than the Monte #2.

OQ9rEFC.jpg?1

I think you're right on it.  I don't get much cocoa in my Diplo 2s either, no matter the temperature.  They're more like a marriage of Partagas P2 and HU No2.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:13 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

09D2A944-6922-4D90-A77D-8A8C461C8873_1_201_a.jpeg.a8cc165026d3983972ce0532527e2890.jpeg

How are those?  I've had a hard time deciding to pull the trigger on those at the premium. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

How are those?  I've had a hard time deciding to pull the trigger on those at the premium. 

It was good.  Interesting flavor profile.  I was getting gingerbread and honey.  EL's are so hit-and-miss with me.  Actually, mostly "miss", so I usually don't buy them unless I have tried a stick first.  But I like QdO, so I decided to take a chance.  I'm glad I did.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

[mention]Bijan [/mention] [mention]JohnS [/mention]
Thanks man!
My friend told me this was from 1980s. Now I am on my way to punch him in the face. Just kidding.
It was a nice small cigar to enjoy after lunch.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Still could be from the 1980s :)

But before 2002 they were machine made I believe.

• Like 1