• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

28 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Another cocoa/raspberry bomb of a Epicure #1. These have instantly became a go to, just an epic smoke! 

C472D05B-90CF-425E-9E41-B2DAFAB4B347.jpeg

Nice! Mine are just cream and wood, not that I'm complaining it suits me fine, but cocoa/raspberry sounds nice!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

BUP NOV 17 Lusi. What an outstanding cigar!e4d07095cbc0ac55a2f8e3307557b563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoking a DC outside in winter, nice!

I'm slowly getting there ? A Lancero and a Lonsdale are about as far as I've gotten.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Baccy said:

Lovely shot there Migs, allow me to add another R&J on this Valentine's day!

TRU MAY 19 Taco

20210212_231201.jpg.f8e35bd8d01ceb4dcfdc812908a5e9a0.jpg

Nice cigar, hope it was great! I have a single gifted to me and hope to enjoy it this year.  Which regular production RyJ would it be like, if any?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MigsG said:

Nice cigar, hope it was great! I have a single gifted to me and hope to enjoy it this year.  Which regular production RyJ would it be like, if any?

I would say none. It's an EL so it's a bit different. The smoke was a bit harsh/acrid, etc... So I will give them more down time and try again in about a year.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bijan said:

Nice! Mine are just cream and wood, not that I'm complaining it suits me fine, but cocoa/raspberry sounds nice!

Yeah the raspberry was pretty unexpected but I've gotten the exact same flavors out of the last 2! The only other time I've gotten raspberry like that was from a 2018 box of SLR Regio's. This box has very dark wrappers for Hoyo so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it! 

• Like 1