• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

45 minutes ago, nino said:

23C and some haziness due to Sahara dust but a great day to be outside and enjoy a dependable 2918 PLPC.

Cool, a time machine cigar.  Did you go to 2923 so you could bring it back to 2021 and smoke it as an aged cigar?  Let's wrap our minds around that for a bit. ?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Markke said:
Enjoying a HDM Petit Robusto while burning a large brush pile. Perfect.

Interested in trying one of those eventually. I'm a big HDM fan and picked up a Combinaciones Seleccion Petit Robusto Sampler a couple years ago when it was on sale for $30 less. Have enjoyed all of them, and have a longer smoke time than I was expecting.

Comes with 2 Cohibas, 2 Montecristos, 2 H.Upmanns, 2 RyJs and 2 Partagas. Very nice Sampler if you find it on sale (otherwise I feel its too pricey for what it is).
Comes in a really nice little box that makes a cool display piece

I think Petit Robustos and similar will have a place in my stash.

20 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Sorry you had a bad experience, that’s a real bummer, I’d say any I’ve had from 19 and 20 don’t reflect that woody characteristic of years gone by.  you should give them another whirl they are tremendous lately.  I wouldn’t say it’s like the Topes/Esmerelda profile, nor is it like the Reyes, it’s somewhere in between.  Dark Coffee, Black Tea, hints of honey, touch of shortbread, not creamy but velvety, not sure how else to describe.  
Nor have I paid $300, anything further on that point feel free to PM.  

I agree.
I have enjoyed a number of the recent Coloniales and will be ordering more in March

10 hours ago, Joshtupps said:
'14 RASS, this box won't last long.  Smoking beautifully.  Very happy with all my recent cigars since dropping my RH to 60.

Both my humidors stay at 60% even with plenty of 65% bovadas, and I have found that they do smoke well at that rh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

I appreciate the perspective my friend...will give them another spin if the opportunity presents itself thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Mitch, they’re the first cigar I’m reaching for right now (BSM FEB 20 box). I’ve been getting a lot of semi sweet pastry and butter from my box so far and that velvet texture...brilliant imo! I have 2 more boxes on the way. 

10 hours ago, Joshtupps said:

Very happy with all my recent cigars since dropping my RH to 60.

What temperature do you maintain? Thanks.

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Both my humidors stay at 60% even with plenty of 65% bovadas, and I have found that they do smoke well at that rh.

What level of temperature do you maintain? Thank you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Nice!!!! Hope you’re feeling better and enjoy that beautiful Corona.

Skipped my morning workout and slept for like 10 hours I’m feeling far better! I’m also seeing my symptoms going away...no more chronic fatigue, brain fog and other stuff I can’t mention on here haha. Just slowly on the up and up. I’m a little insane with my morning workouts so when my gut goes sideways I struggle with dropping my intensity and I push myself harder than I can recover haha.
These are smoking good already!! This has that citrus/cream interplay like my MSU 18 box so I’m super excited foe these. Glad I have a few more boxes in route ?

• Like 3