FOH'ers Daily Smoke

20 hours ago, njpinette said:

Le Hoyo du Depute and  Punch Double Corona

I really like the Du Depute. Very nice little smoke and not too bad on price 

20 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

19 or 20 media Luna ...code escapes me

These are so good ... was tellin@eljavi76 they have a Frangelico note to me ...idk if anyone has ever tried it...a hazelnut liqueur .....sweetened black coffee and some nuttiness ...spices .....just so good .....I’ll take this over almost anything if looking for a nice 60 minute smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been considering picking up a few to try, but the price for a smoke that size has been turning me off. Plus I can't find them as singles anywhere and don't want to spend my entire monthly budget on a box, especially of something I have never tried 

19 hours ago, LLC said:

After the Punch 898 RE yesterday, I decided to go with a RAG OCT 18 Punch La Isla RE today. These are really coming around nicely. Very enjoyable cigar and makes me think even more what I said yesterday about thinking the 898 will become much better with time. 

What is your general opinion on RE's? Never had one but I am considering picking up a few with my next order,  but they are very pricey 

15 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Oops,  never mind,  question was answered a few posts later 

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, nino said:

You make me cry - I have 6 boxes of those in my "Cuban" suitcase that I left in Havana ... gotta get the vaccine and fly pick them up ... ?

I can’t wait to get back but it’s clear you have even more motivation to get back. Hopefully we’ll hook up down there again in the future. 

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

What is your general opinion on RE's? Never had one but I am considering picking up a few with my next order,  but they are very pricey 

I’ve had really good results with many RE’s. I’ve had some really good LE’s but I’d say overall the RE’s are more likely to be excellent and many age very well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LLC said:

I’ve had really good results with many RE’s. I’ve had some really good LE’s but I’d say overall the RE’s are more likely to be excellent and many age very well. 

Good to hear, thanks. 

Would you happen to have had the most recent Diplomaticos and Sancho Panza Belgian Re's?

Those are what the vendor has as they are based in Belgium 

Good to hear, thanks. 
Would you happen to have had the most recent Diplomaticos and Sancho Panza Belgian Re's?
Those are what the vendor has as they are based in Belgium 

The Dip RE I have are Diplomaticos Nortenos RE Canada as that is where I’m based. Don’t have the SP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, KCCubano said:

I picked those up as well. Planned on laying down for a few years. Any bitterness in last 3rd?

No, not really.  Got a little hot but that was at the very nub. It was really good all the way. It was one of the lighter wrapper boxes. 

8 hours ago, Paso said:

IMG_2592.jpg

I’m a fan of the lighter wrapper version of Excalibur. Great golf cigar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

'97 Especial. Very good

image.png.99304f5d51cadcbb33d73e7409af57cc.png

That looks incredible 

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I smoked a 19 SW earlier today to compare and this one had more twang and strength. It was better but I’d rather have 2X25 of regular SW vs 15 of these though. Both exceptionally good.

Very very cool comparison.  Never had the GR SW,  and price is probably closer to 4x now so doubt I ever will ?.  Thanks for sharing!