FOH'ers Daily Smoke

2 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Especial #2 2019. Also very good. I don't think I'll let these sit for 24 years though. 

20210227_224935.jpg.28e114a31981593a402bfa826ba5311e.jpg

Fair enough. We'll have to smoke both and compare notes when we get the chance to enjoy a cigar together.

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:
Ramon Allones Hunters & Frankau 225th Anniversario Regional Edition 2015
Quite a pricy cigar, did not match with the price.
Do I enjoy it, maybe.
I give 85/90?

I can relate.
Honestly haven't ever had a CC that I didn't enjoy to some extent. All the ones I have rejected just weren't good enough for the price.
Its also why I have never bought an LE or RE, very pricey and I fear they won't live up to the high price and I'm on a tight budget so don't want to be spending the extra money on something that didn't live up to the price

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I can relate.
Honestly haven't ever had a CC that I didn't enjoy to some extent. All the ones I have rejected just weren't good enough for the price.
Its also why I have never bought an LE or RE, very pricey and I fear they won't live up to the high price and I'm on a tight budget so don't want to be spending the extra money on something that didn't live up to the price

Yes you are right buddy. Expensive ones are easy to get disappointed.
I am a newbie, so I always want to try all kinds of cigars, from cheap ones to expensive ones, from young ones to vintage ones, to get my own framework.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

how are they smoking? my box is aging a couple years now. first one was Strong Nico hit. oliva being a favorite NC for me

I don't have experience with NC but this stick was ok for me, usually i don't enjoy NC at all. I did not feel any Nic hit for sure. Nice well constructed NC cigar which i have enjoyed.

On 3/1/2021 at 3:38 AM, Bigfatpuff said:

Yes you are right buddy. Expensive ones are easy to get disappointed.
I am a newbie, so I always want to try all kinds of cigars, from cheap ones to expensive ones, from young ones to vintage ones, to get my own framework.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've been smoking Cigars for about 15 years and still learn something new all the time. Also there are still a lot I haven't tried.
Been trying mostly new ones for about the last 6 months to expand my horizons and have more variety in my stash.
I'm right with you, I enjoy everything from Jose l. Piedra to Cohiba, so I'm able to always get enough Cigars for the month for my one a day habit, and to get lots of variety. That's why I buy only multiple singles or 3,4 and 5 packs.

20 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Couple great smokes, the PSD4 was with my coffee this morning, the Secco was after I went and did sporting clays on a beautiful winter day in Michigan.  Solid day today.

Love the psd4, its a staple in my collection.
How was the HDM? Those are on my list to try once my vendor has them in stock again. Big HDM fan so I suspect I will enjoy it.

Also, I grew up in Saginaw and was there 27 years until I left to join the navy.

Sometimes I do miss Michigan a little. Haven't been back since I moved to Wyoming about 12 years ago

18 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:
Happy Birthday!!!

Yup, happy birthday.

Mine is on the 19th and I have a month long Cigar birthday celebration starting today.

16 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:
how are they smoking? my box is aging a couple years now. first one was Strong Nico hit. oliva being a favorite NC for me

Big Oliva fan too, especially the Melanios