• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

all that matters is you enjoyed brother! hope all is well

Thanks bro, everything crispy right now. I hope you're feeling a bit better and the family is all A-OK.   I certainly did enjoy it haha. Glad I have a couple singles left.  Was reluctant to smoke one since they're not easy to come by anymore, but I figured what the hell! Sure glad I did. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

those brown leather clarks? ive had a pair for 10 years goin strong great shoe.....................and great face btw  ..love putting face to name....beautiful lol

Rockports about ten years strong too. Love em. I figured why not a selfie, made sure nostrils were clean ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Sticks over the last week. Put the new FOH stand to use.  First Boli 1 thanks to @NicPac or @Lrabold89 (sorry dudes, don't know which one I smoked was from who haha). Wish I could get my hands on a couple boxes of these, HOT DAMN was it excellent. The Undercrown Dogma was terrible and squishy as a foam finger.. 

Is that Por Larranaga a Montecarlos?

I have recently been dipping my toe into the smaller rg cc's and really enjoyed the Montecarlos.  Have always been leary of the smaller rg's having tight draws, but that hasn't been the case so far.

Will be trying some RG Panetelas extra,  Cohiba Panetelas, Cohiba Exquisitos and some more Montecristo Especial no.2 coming with my next order.  Really enjoyed the monte as well

20 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

UAO 18 media siglo

These are so good ...strong buttery honey coffee cohiba flavors ...ballsy ...could go on for years and years with this type of profile ...every bit as good as a Coro or IV ...too bad they’re not cheaper ....stocked up as much as I could a few years ago on the advice of@eljavi76 and glad I did !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had a few and they were great,  but just not worth the price too me.

Would be great at something closer to $15. The $28 dollars each for Tubos 3 packs is just way too much for what they are to me

19 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

other day - enjoying PGII from 1999.

JL2 today while getting some training in.  nice weather.

I really enjoy the JL #2 also.  Excellent smoke and reasonably priced. 

Have some JL #1's on the way just to try something a little different 

6 hours ago, Kongelunden said:

BBF (ULA DIC 14) - simply just a great cigar. Perfect construction and great flavors ?

I agree. Great cigars. Just wish they were a few dollars cheaper. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Monte 2, Colorado Claro with a sheen for days.  Absolutely incredible smoke.  Best I’ve had in a stretch of great 2s.

Yeah baby!!!! Whats the code for that one?