• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

32 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

This is my brother-in-law's outdoor setup.  I don't know the brand, but those 2 infrared heaters built into the ceiling, generate so much heat you could wear short sleeves out there in the middle of winter.

Those look like the ones I’ll be installing. Here’s hoping they work as advertised for my set up as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TTP21 said:

What did you think of the Escasos?

Love them.  Only the second one I've smoked but really enjoyed it.  Great flavors of some creamy cedar and brown sugar.  A little honey mustard near the final third.  A local B&M had a few boxes when I was there a couple months back and I picked up a handful. Worth the price in my opinion. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Devo said:
I keep reading more and more positive things about this stick.  Your comment pushed me over the edge, ha!  I just placed my first Trinidad order!  I thank you!  My wife hates you... sorry... 

I haven't had a bad Trinidad yet. I think you will enjoy the Coloniales. I have some on the way as well.

20 hours ago, Wookie said:
Siglo 6 and a Famosos

I really like the Famosos. Great smoke.

17 hours ago, mprach024 said:
Killer Punch Punch tonight while I do some cleaning in the garage 

I have some with a box date of 2020 and they are plenty tasty even being this young.

13 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:
smoking the MC#2 in darkness.

One of my top 5 favorites. Always very tasty, even when young

7 hours ago, Raskol said:
E2 (2016) from our gracious host.

Love these too, and was planning to pick up a few soon, but they are out of stock everywhere I have looked.
Sudden spike in popularity?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Love them.  Only the second one I've smoked but really enjoyed it.  Great flavors of some creamy cedar and brown sugar.  A little honey mustard near the final third.  A local B&M had a few boxes when I was there a couple months back and I picked up a handful. Worth the price in my opinion. 

Appreciate the feedback. Often my experience with NC aficionados is they limit feedback to either "it was good" or "it was bad".  

I've got the Lancero, mareva, and Robusto size chilling in my humi waiting for warmer weather.  Last I checked my B&M still had a fair amount of stock but its been a while. 

The newer Cohete is excellent if you like Sumatra wrapper, highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ites said:
I'm still a novice so I buy mostly singles to explore and expand. Todays choice was a Partagas corona junior Oct 19 (single so no factory code) which I quite enjoyed. Not as flavorful as the RyJ Mille Fleur (BUP Feb 19) from the other day but I believe a storage change might help. Have a box of 10 so I have recently tried storing at 62% RH which helps with draw and burn but faded the flavour of the before mentioned RyJ. They taste better for me at 65, but I didn't move everything to 65 yet. Obviously not saying these two sticks should be equally flavourful, just that I seem to prefer 65.

If you liked the Coronas Junior I recommend giving the Coronas Senior a try.
I find them a bit more flavorful and aren't much more money than the Junior.

The Senior is One of my favorite Partagas, and I smoke a fair number of them

If you liked the Coronas Junior I recommend giving the Coronas Senior a try.
I find them a bit more flavorful and aren't much more money than the Junior.

The Senior is One of my favorite Partagas, and I smoke a fair number of them

I intended to get both the junior and senior as well as H. Upmann junior & major but both senior and major was sold out so I ended up with the smaller ones at the time. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

I intended to get both the junior and senior as well as H. Upmann junior & major but both senior and major was sold out so I ended up with the smaller ones at the time. Anyway, thanks for the advice.
My pleasure
Haven't had the Upmann Junior but the Major is very good

• Like 1