• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 3/9/2021 at 6:23 AM, SpecialK said:
Can't wait to get my box of these

On my list to try one of these days. I have really enjoyed the Trinidads I have had so far

20 hours ago, njpinette said:
Partagas De Luxe

How are the recent ones?
Haven't had one in a decade, but have a few lined up for my next order

15 hours ago, Goodfortune said:
Medio Siglo UTL MAY 18

What do you think of them?
Worth the price?
Am considering getting a few to try, but a little hesitant since they are pretty pricey.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, glaesthetic said:
Coloniales to start the day. These are amazing. I could smoke them every day and be a happy man. We should have more cigars in this vitola. Just a perfect size.

Just recently discovered the Coloniales and am definitely hooked as well. Have some on order right now in fact.

Have loved the Coloniales, Vigia and Reyes and try to keep some of all 3 on hand. Very impressed with Trinidad based on the ones I have had

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

What do you think of them?
Worth the price?
Am considering getting a few to try, but a little hesitant since they are pretty pricey.

I have smoked about half this box and my experience with them is solely based on this box code. Overall they have been good with a couple fantastic ones and a couple average ones thrown in there. I think that you would not regret buying a quarter box to start with when they appear on 24:24. However, in the same brand/price range I find myself reaching for a CCE or a Siglo III. Very different cigars, just personal preference and it has nothing to do with size, as I do enjoy the petit robusto vitola.

• Like 1

I have smoked about half this box and my experience with them is solely based on this box code. Overall they have been good with a couple fantastic ones and a couple average ones thrown in there. I think that you would not regret buying a quarter box to start with when they appear on 24:24. However, in the same brand/price range I find myself reaching for a CCE or a Siglo III. Very different cigars, just personal preference and it has nothing to do with size, as I do enjoy the petit robusto vitola.
Thanks for the input.
I'm typically not a fan of Cigars under 5 inches, but many people have said that they are getting an hour of smoke time out of these still, and properly paced smoking and they don't really get hot.

Overall I'm getting mainly positive reviews on these

3 hours ago, glaesthetic said:

Coloniales to start the day. These are amazing. I could smoke them every day and be a happy man. We should have more cigars in this vitola. Just a perfect size.

I 100% agree with you!!! Probably why I bought 4 more boxes this month haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1