• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Chucko8 said:

PLMC last evening 

I’m always astounded on days when the same cigar shows up on multiple posts for the daily. Last night was PLMC night apparently and I had one too. It doesn’t happen all the time but I think it’s pretty interesting when it does. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

H.Upmann No 2  GEM OCT 20. Got this box about three weeks ago. This was a solid 91 point cigar. Glad I bought another box last week on 24:24. 

Glad to hear.  Is that the PSP offering?  I think I have the same box.  Havent tried one yet.

On 3/11/2021 at 5:44 AM, Kaptain Karl said:
I just stocked up! It’s my favorite Corona Gorda right now. Love the mag 46 but the epicure 1 is more approachable with its lower strength and I think it’s more complex as well. 

I smoke a fair number of the Epi 2's, but recently bought some 1's and enjoyed them just as much.
Big fan of the Epicure line for sure. Have really enjoyed all of them I have had.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:10 AM, GolfT3 said:
Celebrating the arrival of spring with a lunchtime Med Sig from ‘17. God they nailed this blend. Age seems to add a little sweetness, dark honey, to the mix. Awesome, need more stock...

Made a thread on multiple forums asking for opinions on them and the majority of the feedback was very good.
Wanted to get some regular guy opinions before buying a few as they are pretty pricey.
Have some lined up for my next order.

21 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:
I forgot about RAS and IV! I havnt had a IV and the aged RAS I had were disappointing, I havnt had one from recent production. If a good deal comes around I'll definitely snag a box. 

Are your PSP's fairly recent manufacture?

What do you think of them?

Had a fair number of them about 10 years ago and just forgot about them somehow.
Just picked up a few recently but haven't had one yet. Based on my notes from 10 years ago I expect to really enjoy them. Mine are from 2020.

19 hours ago, Markke said:
HUHC from a few days ago. Very tasty.

I have had quite a few and they are very enjoyable, but just too small for my liking, which is too bad as they are very tasty.

Would love the same blend in a larger vitola

17 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:
a fantastic MC#1 and then it started raining, a lot. i got wet even though the nearest tree provided some cover. Rain Slicker tonight

I love the no.4, no.3, and no.2 especially (one of my all time favorite smokes), and have some no.1's set up for my next order.

How do they compare to the others?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 hours ago, J-Slay said:
Awesome BRC! MSU ABR 19 
Got my stand too! Thanks team FOH!!!

Big fan of the BRC too.
The ones I have been getting are 2020 and taste great to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1